We are very pleased to announce that we have been asked to present our “Strength and Conditioning for Youth Athletes” workshop on behalf of East Lothian Council.
The workshop will run from 6.30-8.30pm on Wednesday November 15th, at Meadowmill Sports Centre, Tranent,
This two hour interactive workshop is open to coaches who are interested in learning more about strength and conditioning for youth athletes. The session will involve theory based and practical content which can be applied across all sports.
What will be covered?
- Why youth athletes aren’t mini-adults
- The unique challenges facing youth athletes and their coaches
- Myths and fallacies of training for youth athletes
- How to integrate strength and conditioning into technical training
- Practical session and Q&A