This week I was interviewed for the Jersey Sport Foundation Podcast. You can listen to the interview in full here…
Here is an overview of the interview:
“In this podcast we were really lucky to welcome Rob Anderson from Athletic Evolution. Rob specialises in youth athletic development, and during the session we went through the following topics:
– Rob’s background and how he got into working in youth sport.
– The value of athletic movement training for all children.
– Where S&C fits into to a coaches overall programme.
– Common misconceptions about strength training for children.
– Rob’s advice for coaches and parents considering integrating strength training into their athletes programmes.
This was a belter of a podcast and it’s crammed with great advice. Enjoy!”
Are you a grassroots youth sport coach or PE teacher who wants to improve the athleticism of your athletes?? Check out our Fundamental series athletic development programs here.