John Scriven is the Head of Services at the Jersey Sport Foundation. In this podcast, he discusses:
- His frustration in athletics forming the foundation for a curiosity in coaching.
- His long list of coaching influences.
- A brief overview of Russian talent development systems in the communist era.
- The journey of creating and establishing a talent support structure in Jersey.
- Some fantastic reading resources for those interested in talent development.
You can listen to the full episode here.
You can follow the work of the JSF on Instagram: @jerseysportfoundation Facebook: @JerseySportFd and via their website: https://jerseysportfoundation.org.je/
You can get in contact with John via his Facebook page, or via his email: firstname.lastname@example.org