Andy Blyth is a Sport and Performance Psychologist, based in Edinburgh, specialising in one-to-one coaching to help people get better at what they care about. Andy is also the owner of Simplyperform, as well as the Academy Sport Psychologist Hearts Football Club.
- How a Roman Emperor has influenced his practice.
- Building a collaborative rather than authoritarian coaching approach with athletes.
- Some of the myths that surround sport psychology.
- How coaches can incorporate sport psychology into their practice sessions.
- Some valuable resources for coaches wanting to improve their sport psychology skills.
You can listen to the episode in full here.