Dave Hembrough is a Strength & Conditioning Coach and Sports Science Officer at Sheffield Hallam University, as well as the Head Coach of Hallam Barbell and a Coach Educator for British Weightlifting. He has started numerous community based initiatives including Mindfully Strong and Strength For Life.
In this Episode, Dave discusses:
- His personal mission statement.
- His time in performance sport, including professional Boxing, Volleyball and Diving.
- Why his focus shifted toward making a social impact.
- Some of the areas S&C Coaches could make an impact outside of performance sport.
- The various initiatives he has started at youth, adult and elderly ages.
You can listen to the episode in full here.