Harry Weatherstone is the owner of the Youth Athletic Development Academy, on the Sunshine Coast, Australia.
In this podcast, Harry discusses:
- His background as a tennis athlete and coach.
- How he transitioned into athletic development.
- The value of working independently in your own coaching business.
- The importance of keeping it simple in both communication and programming.
- Earning the right to progress in the program.
- A day in the life of Harry, including his mid day trip to the beach!
- How school children are often doing a crazy amount of sport training. The importance of teaching kids basic recovery methods like sleep, nutrition and hydration.