Dave is director of the Coalition Performance training facility in the West Midlands. He has worked for over a decade as an S&C coach, including championship-winning seasons in professional rugby union at the premiership level, and across a dozen sports with youth, amateur, elite level and world champion athletes, as well as the general public.
In this podcast Dave discusses:
- His start at Moseley RFC with nothing but balls, cones and space.
- His 6 seasons at spent Leicester Tigers working with Senior and Junior athletes.
- The inspiration for moving from pro sport to private practice.
- Balancing autonomy and structure when coaching kids.
- Why it’s easy to train kids without a solid rationale.
- The business skills he had to seek out opportunities to develop.
- Why running your own business isn’t for everyone.
You can follow Coalition Performance on Instagram via: @coalitionperformance or visit the website: www.coalitionperformance.co.uk , you can also follow Dave on Instagram via: @dave_coperformance or Twitter via @CrippsDave .