Coaching is Nick’s calling. Almost 35 years on from starting as a coach Nick is active and helping people achieve their goals and improve their lifestyle – whether for the outdoors, on the sports field or the Olympic podium. As the Altis Programs Director Nick builds education and training resources that share experiences and extend processes. Altis is an elite training environment for athletes, and a global leader in the provision of education for sport performance. The complexity of managing both the Performance and health of athletes is at the heart of the Altis approach.
- His extensive experience working across universities, clubs, organisations sports and countries.
- What category a new project/environment fits into.
- His tips for what to consider when starting in a new project/environment.
- What makes a great youth coach.
- His evolution of “behavioural milestones”.
- Why we need to educate athlete to train well, eat well and recover well.
- Creating alignment across departments within an organisation.
You can keep up to date with Nick’s via the Instagram account: @nickward_coach and via the Altis account: @altis .
To learn more about the LTAD Network check out www.ltadnetwork.com or follow on Instagram: @ltadnetwork or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ltadnetwork .
You can keep up to date with Athletic Evolution via our www.athleticevolution.co.uk , Instagram: @athleticevouk and Twitter: @athleticevouk .