Nathan Parnham is an Athletic Development Coach based in Australia. He has worked in various roles throughout his career in the development and professional space across both genders for close to two decades. He has recently taken up a role as the Director of Strength and Conditioning at Brisbane Grammar School. Nathan has played role in the development of a range of state, national, and professional athletes currently plying their trade in the Australian Netball League, A/W-league’s, NRL, Super Rugby, Rugby7s, and the ITF Tennis Circuit. He has recently transitioned from professional sport back into the development realm and is passionate about sharing content and highlighting aspects that Coaches and Parents may find useful.
- His recent switch to Brisbane Grammar School and ow the S&C delivery works at the school.
- Being aware of the variety of demands and realising that we can’t have adult expectations.
- His aim to write a guide to answer the FAQs of parents and coaches.
- The journey from pipe dream to publication.
- The range of content included such as scheduling, supplements, sport sampling and maturation.
- Additional contributions from coaches and athletes.
To learn more about the LTAD Network check out www.ltadnetwork.com or follow on Instagram: @ltadnetwork or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ltadnetwork .
You can keep up to date with Athletic Evolution via our www.athleticevolution.co.uk , Instagram: @athleticevouk and Twitter: @athleticevouk