Ivi Casagrande was a scholarship athlete playing for the soccer team at Bowling Green State University where she got her Bachelor’s degree in Pre-Medicine. After graduating, she played semi-profesionally at Toledo Villa before pursuing a master’s degree in Kinesiology at Bowling Green State University and serving as the Sports Performance coach for the soccer team there. Before becoming the sports performance coach with the Division I soccer team.
In 2018, she joined US Soccer as a Network Sport Scientist providing support for the girls youth national teams. Additionally she was the Director of Sports Performance at the Redline Athletics youth athletic training center. In 2019, she became the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for Orlando Pride before taking the post of Women’s & Girls Sports Scientist at an FA WSL club.
- Fulfilling a dream of working with world class player Marta.
- The complicated nature of injury.
- The importance of taking a holistic approach to injury prevention.
- The importance of casual conversations in building rapport with athletes.
- Empowering female athletes to manage their cycle with positive behaviours.
- Her toolkit to help female athlete manage symptoms.
- Why there is no one size fits all approach.
To learn more about the LTAD Network check out www.ltadnetwork.com or follow on Instagram: @ltadnetwork or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ltadnetwork .You can keep up to date with Athletic Evolution via our www.athleticevolution.co.uk , Instagram: @athleticevouk and Twitter: @athleticevouk