Rob Anderson is a Strength and Conditioning Coach with the Scottish Rugby Foscroc Academy. He has extensive coaching experience from junior athletes through to senior professionals and even an Olympian.
Rob has coached for the following organisations.
Team Palmer Grimson Beach Volleyball Pair
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club
London Thunder Basketball Club
Leaf Studio School
Watford Football Club
He holds numerous qualifications, including:
- MSc in Applied Sport and Exercise Physiology
- BSc (Hons) in Strength and Conditioning Science
- World Rugby Coach Educator – Strength and Conditioning
- UKSCA Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach
- ISAK Level 1 Anthropometrist
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Level 2, Level 3 and Level 3 Advanced NASM qualifications
Rob decided to create Athletic Evolution to provide the best practice in the athletic development and coaching of young athletes and make it available to grassroots coaches. From biological maturation, coaching methods to long-term athlete development, Athletic Evolution is here to improve how we young athletes in their developmental journey.
For workshop, presenting or consultancy requests, please email: email@example.com