Do your youth athletes have poor athletic ability? Are you short of time or resources to focus on athletic development?
Sports coaches and PE Teachers can use the Fundamentals 1-4 Program Bundle in their current training sessions to increase athletic ability in their youth athletes. These programs help will improve mobility, strength, power and general athletic development.
No extra equipment needed other than a broomstick or PVC pipe which is easily affordablce from your local hardware store! Just read the manual, watch the videos, learn the coaching points and add it to your sessions!
The Movement Fundamentals 1-4 Program Bundle includes all 4 Fundamentals program of 6 weeks strength and conditioning training each. Coaches and Athletes can include it into sport practice sessions or stand alone sessions with youth athletes to improve athletic development.
Each 6 week program includes:
– Individual plans for each session
– 2 options for session delivery
– 9 exercise progressions from Fundamentals 1-3 programs
– Video links to exercise progressions
– Key coaching points for every exercise
– Compatibility with Computers, Tablets and Phone formats
– Easy to use on the training pitch/court