Do your youth athletes have poor athletic ability? Are you short of time or resources to focus on athletic development?
Athletes, Sports coaches and PE Teachers can use the Fundamentals Program in their current training sessions to increase athletic ability. These programs help will improve mobility, strength, power and general athletic development.
No extra equipment needed other than a broomstick or PVC pipe which is easily affordable from your local hardware store! Just read the manual, watch the videos, learn the coaching points and add it to your sessions!
The Movement Fundamentals 1 Program is a 6 week strength and conditioning program to teach young athletes the basic variations of the fundamental movements of athletic development. Coaches and Athletes can include it into sport practice sessions or stand alone sessions with youth athletes to improve athletic development.
The 6 week program includes:
- Individual training plans for each sessions
- 2 options for session delivery
- Video links for all exercises
- Key coaching points for every exercise
- Compatibility with Computers, Tablets and Phone formats
- Easy to use at home or on the training pitch/court