Are you a youth sports coach or PE Teacher who wants to improve Speed and Power in your athletes?
Sports coaches and PE Teachers can use the Speed and Power Basics programs in their current training sessions to increase athletic ability in their youth athletes. This program will continue to improve:
- Acceleration technique
- Lower body strength
- General athletic development
No extra equipment needed! Just read the manual, watch the videos, learn the coaching points and add it to your sessions!
The Speed and Power Basics 1 program is a 6 week strength and conditioning program specifically targeting speed and power in youth athletes. Youth Sport Coaches and PE Teachers can use it with youth athletes who have completed the Fundamentals programs and want to progress their athletes on to improve their ability to produce speed and power.
Each program includes:
- Individual session plans for each session
- 2 options for session delivery
- Exercises focussed on sprint technique, plyometric power and lower body strength
- Video links to exercise progressions
- Key coaching points for every exercise
- Compatibility with Computers, Tablets and Phone formats
- Easy to use on the training pitch/court