Rob has over 15 years of coaching experience across a variety of roles from Casual Sports Coach to Regional Lead Strength & Conditioning Coach for Scottish Rugby, and everything in between. He has also been a UKSCA Accredited Strength & Conditioning Coach since 2010. As such, Rob has a wealth of experience in how to create a successful career development plan to help you achieve your career goals.
Here are some of the examples of Coach Mentoring services available:
- 360 Analysis on Academic, Technical, Coaching, Experience and Employability
- Personalised Career Development Plan
- Guidance on writing an effective CV and Cover letter
- Job Application and Interview Preparation
- UKSCA Accreditation Preparation
- Guidance on building your personal brand
Coach Mentoring is available at £100/month per individual, with a maximum limit of 5 coaches at any time.
START YOUR COACHING JOURNEY
Whether it is navigating the journey from undergraduate student to first professional role, building your personal brand, curating a winning CV, or successfully completing the UKSCA Accreditation, Rob is able to help you avoid many of the pitfalls and mistakes made by many coaches, as well as guide you on how to develop your knowledge and skillset to enhance your employability.