Matt Goodman is the Group Managing Director at Active Future, as well as a PhD candidate by publication at Northumbria University.
In this podcast Matt discusses:
- How longevity is his main score of success.
- The unexpected success of “Fortnite” style activity classes in terms of uptake and individual activity.
- The decline of ability for free play in youth/children.
- His theory on whether the popularity of digital games in our youth is due to adult interference in organised sport.
- Some tidbits of his research so far.
You can listen to episode in full here.