Lana Skeldon is a current International Rugby Player recently earning her 40th Cap for Scotland against France in the Women’s Six Nations.
- Overcoming limited opportunities locally to play rugby.
- The psychological challenge of changing position.
- Being inspired by coaches and fellow players.
- Her take on training with “the boys”.
- Balancing work/study with being a full time rugby players.
- How getting her first contract allowed for drastic changes in her day to day schedule.
As always you can keep up to date with Athletic Evolution via our website, Instagram and Twitter.