Jon Goodwin is currently Academy Head of Sport Science at Fulham FC. He was previously S&C National Lead for the Saudi Arabian Olympic Committee. He led the creation of the BSc and Distance Learning MSc in S&C at St Mary’s University, Twickenham. He has over 20 years of coaching, teaching and researching across athletics, weightlifting, S&C and biomechanics.
- Changing the culture at Fulham to focus on personal bests and individual progress.
- Updating their multi sport sampling model within the academy.
- Developing game changing qualities in speed and change of direction.
- What gets covered by the game and what needs specific attention to develop.
- Why he changed their model of pre season training.
You can keep up to date with Jon via his twitter account: @jonnie_mechanic.
To learn more about the LTAD Network check out www.ltadnetwork.com or follow on Instagram: @ltadnetwork or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ltadnetwork .
You can keep up to date with Athletic Evolution via our www.athleticevolution.co.uk , Instagram: @athleticevouk and Twitter: @athleticevouk .