Lachlan Wilmot has been working in the fitness industry going on 17 years, working with both the general population and elite level athletes. After completing a Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science, Lachlan continued his education, completing his Honours thesis in Sports Science. Lachlan spent 8 years as the Senior Athletic Performance Coach specialising in strength and power at the GWS Giants AFL Club based in Sydney, after previous involvement with the AIS-AFL Academy and NSW/ACT AFL Academy. Lachlan then moved across to the Parramatta Eels NRL Club to take on the role of High-Performance Manager. After 2 seasons at the club he made the decision to transition into his private company Athletes Authority. Lachlan is currently the Director of Coaching and Performance at Athletes Authority in Sydney, a company that specialises in athlete development and coach education. Lachlan also currently sits on the board of directors for the Australian Strength and Conditioning Association.
- His very unique job interview for the GWS Giants role.
- His Presuasion, Persuasion and Prosuasion model for networking and building your career.
- How they built Athlete’s Authority.
- An overview of the oustanding facility and services they offer.
- Why individualised programming may not be as beneficial as we think.
- How connection and community is at the heart of what they do.
- Why the discriminate on an athlete’s attitude rather than performance level.
You can follow Athletes Authority via their website: www.athletesauthority.com.au and via their Instagram: @athletesauthority . You can follow Lachlan on Instagram: @performancecoach_wilmot and Twitter: @lachlan_wilmot.